JOIN THE EXECUTIVE BOARD
If you are interested in joining the Panhellenic Council Executive Board for 2021-2022 please complete the following steps. The women selected for the next board will be leaders for the entire sorority community and Greek Life.
- 2.7 cumulative grade point average
- Full time student for term (12 credits/semester)
- Initiated into an PHC sorority Fall 2019 or earlier
- Is in good standing with your own PHC organization
- If applying for President or VP Recruitment, have previous experience working with PHC.
VP Judicial- Triann Krekelberg
Major: Double major in entrepreneurship and marketing
Fun Facts: I own 20+ Monopoly games and will sit down to play them for hours at a time. I also love coffee and bubblrs.
VP of Recruitment- Lauren Holtgren
Major: Chemical Engineering
Fun Facts: I love to go hiking and be outside. I also am extremely competitive and love every yard/card/board game. I am huge into spending time with my family and friends and always need to be doing something!