Apply to be a 2019-2020 Panhellenic Council Officer.
- Applications will open on October 18 and will be due on November 1. Applications should be turned into Carly Johnson, current PHC president.
- If you know someone who would be good for a position, encourage them to apply!
- Sign up for an interview time slot. Interviews will be held November 3-5. If none of the interview times work for you please contact Carly Johnson.
- After interviews have concluded the slating committee will propose a slate to PHC Delegates on November 8.
- PHC Delegates will vote on the slate on November 15.
- If the slate does not pass by PHC Delegates, each individual position will be voted on.
- Any position not passed by PHC Delegates applications will be reopened for applications and interviews.
VP Recruitment - Emma Olson
Major: Political Science
Minors: History and Communication
My name is Emma and I am the current Vice President of Recruitment for the Panhellenic Council! I am so excited for recruitment season and to see all of the potential new members who come through. I am also excited, and a little sad, to be finishing my degree and will be done in December. I am hoping to make my last recruitment the best recruitment yet!
VP Public Relations - Abby Baysinger
Majors: Communication and Journalism
Minor: Deaf Studies
I love all things to do with books, music, and the behind the scenes stuff! I want to go into PR for a music company like Columbia Records or for a fashion company like Alexander McQueen :) A girl can dream.
VP Communications - Ailee Leppi
Major: Public Health
Minor: American Indian Studies
Hi all! My name is Ailee Leppi and I am the Vice President of Communications for PHC. In my free time, I like to spend as much time in the kitchen as possible, cooking for and with friends and family. I also enjoy spending time with friends to hangout, study or eat really good food, getting outside whenever I can and shopping online or at Target (: Please feel free to email me with any questions that you may have about PHC!